Rent a Townhouse on Big Sandy Lake! Do you have a wedding, family reunion or celebration coming up? Book one or more of our available Townhouses for a unique Minnesota vacation your friends and family will never forget!
At Big Sandy Lodge & Resort, we strive to offer our guests the option of retaining as much privacy as they desire while enjoying Minnesota’s scenic lake country. If you are interested in owning a Townhome on Big Sandy Lake, please visit our Real Estate section for more information.
Stay & Play Golf Packages Available! Please contact our guest services for more information at 218-426-5040.
|3-4 Bedrooms||1-2 Car Garage||2-3 Baths|
*walk out deck on most townhomes
Weekly Rates range from $2,200 – $2,550
Nightly Rates range from $325 – $375 (Executive Log Home has separate pricing)
PEAK SUMMER RATES: May 22 – Sept. 30 $50/night increase in rate. (effective Nov. 1, 2014)
Circumstances may allow for less than a 3-night stay, but is dependent on current reservations. For more information, please contact guest services. Payment in full is required at check-in for all Townhome rentals. For more information, please contact guest services. Townhome Lodging is for up to 8 people.(There is an additional $25/person per night charge for each additional guest over 8 people, maximum 12 people).* Rates: Tax and 7% Service Charge Not Included. Additional fees will be applied for excessive cleaning and/or damage to property. This is a general list of items you can expect to find in your townhome rental:
- Full kitchen with fridge, stove, toaster and coffee maker
- Basic kitchen utensils (plates, cups, silverware)
- Kitchen towels
- Linens for up to 8 people (sheets, blankets and pillows)
- Bath towels and wash cloths for 8 people
- Satellite TV (one receiver)
- Private Deck with deck furniture
- Washer and Dryer
- Basic supplies for the first day: 3 laundry pods. 6 kitchen garbage bags. 3 dishwasher pods. 1 roll of paper towel. 2 rolls of toilet paper, 3 small garbage bags, 2 shampoos, 2 conditioners, 2 bars of soap per bathroom. You will be responsible for these items for the duration of your stay once the supplied items run out.
If you wish to bake while you are staying in a townhome you must bring your own baking dishes/pans, as they are not supplied. There are no phones available in the townhomes so please be sure to bring your cell phone. There is No Smoking and No Pets allowed in any of our Townhomes. TOWNHOME & CABIN DEPOSIT and CANCELLATION POLICY – PLEASE READ DEPOSIT: A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your entire stay is required at time of reservation. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to reservation or you will be charged 100% of the rental fee. If you have questions regarding this, please contact Guest Services at 218-426-5040.