* Should you have any questions regarding the information below, please contact Guest Services at 218-426-5040
Most cabins have a 5-night minimum in the peak season and a 1- to 3-night minimum in the off peak season although this criteria can vary. For more information, please contact guest services.
- Payment in full is required at check-in for all Cabin rentals.
- There are no phones available in the cabins so please be sure to bring your cell phone.
- There is No Smoking allowed in any of our Cabins.
Cabin Lodging is for up to 8 people. (There is an additional $25/person per night charge for each additional guest over 8 people, maximum 12 people).
Additional fees will be applied for excessive cleaning and/or damage to property.
This is a general list of items you can expect to find in your cabin rental:
- Full kitchen with fridge, stove, toaster and coffee maker
- Basic kitchen utensils (plates, cups, silverware)
- Kitchen towels
- Linens for up to 8 people (sheets, blankets and pillows)
- Bath towels and wash cloths for 8 people
- Satellite TV (one receiver)
- Private Deck with deck furniture
- Washer and Dryer
- Basic supplies for the first day: 3 laundry pods. 6 kitchen garbage bags. 3 dishwasher pods. 1 roll of paper towel. 2 rolls of toilet paper, 3 small garbage bags, 2 shampoos, 2 conditioners, 2 bars of soap per bathroom. You will be responsible for these items for the duration of your stay once the supplied items run out.
If you wish to bake while you are staying in a cabin you must bring your own baking dishes/pans, as they are not supplied.
Cabin Deposit and Cancellation Policy
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your entire stay is required at time of reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to reservation or you will be charged 100% of the rental fee.
Cabin Pet Policy
- Dogs Only
- 2 Dogs maximum in one unit.
- A pet fee of $150 non-refundable is required at the time of check in.
- Dogs must be leashed while on property.
- Pet owners are responsible to clean up after their pets.
- Dogs must be kenneled if left in the unit alone (we do not supply kennels)
- Dogs should not be left unattended if they are inclined to bark in your absence. Should your pet cause complaints by neighboring guests that result in discounts, you will be charged the amount of that discount.
- Pet fees pay for the routine additional cleaning done after all pet visits. Should your unit require more than routine pet cleaning, you may be charged for added cleaning time.