* Should you have any questions regarding the information below, please contact Guest Services at 218-426-5040
Most Villas have a 5-night minimum in the peak season and a 1- to 3-night minimum in the off peak season although this criteria can vary.
- Payment in full is required at check-in for all Villa rentals.
- There are no phones available in the Villas so please be sure to bring your cell phone.
- There is No Smoking and No Pets allowed in any of our Villas.
Villa Lodging is for up to 8 people. (There is an additional $25/person per night charge for each additional guest over 8 people, maximum 12 people). Additional fees will be applied for excessive cleaning and/or damage to property.
This is a general list of items you can expect to find in your Villa rental:
- Full kitchen with fridge, stove, toaster and coffee maker
- Basic kitchen utensils (plates, cups, silverware)
- Kitchen towels
- Linens for up to 8 people (sheets, blankets and pillows)
- Bath towels and wash cloths for 8 people
- Satellite TV (one receiver)
- Private Deck with furniture
- Washer and Dryer
- Basic supplies for the first day: 3 laundry pods. 6 kitchen garbage bags. 3 dishwasher pods. 1 roll of paper towel. 2 rolls of toilet paper, 3 small garbage bags, 2 shampoos, 2 conditioners, 2 bars of soap per bathroom. You will be responsible for these items for the duration of your stay once the supplied items run out.
If you wish to bake while you are staying in a villa you must bring your own baking dishes/pans, as they are not supplied.
Villa Deposit and Cancellation Policy
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your entire stay is required at time of reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to reservation or you will be charged 100% of the rental fee.
Villa Pet Policy
- Pets are allowed on the ground but must be on a leash at all times.
- Pet owner is responsible for prompt collection and proper disposal from pets while on all villa, cabin and lodge properties.
- Certain Villas will allow pets up to 20 lbs in their units, please inquire into which units allow pets by calling Guest Services at 218-426-5040.
- There is a $150 pet deposit fee and a $25/pet per day fee.
- All pets must be kenneled when guests are not in the unit with them and at night.
- All dogs three months and older are required by Minnesota Law to be vaccinated for rabies.